9 Surprisingly Effective Ways to Get
More Prospect Leads For Free
Just when you thought all the avenues for exploring new lead methods were already overexposed, I’m coming in with something with some new ones you probably haven’t heard before and offering them on a brunch platter ( I’m about to eat as soon as I finish this).
- LinkedIn- this is one of the best sites to use for contacting people and professionals; it’s not as widely used as Facebook but most people on Linkedin are not just yokels like on Facebook. They are often professionals who make least $50,000 a year and these are the kind of people you want to be talking to.
- Youtube –Youtube is a great to attract people and get leads. One reason video is so powerful is because people can see you and they listen and develop a relationship with you then they feel like they know you without you ever having met with them. Also you can use youtube by making comments that are intelligent on other people videos. If you really want to take advantage of Youtube and turn this into a primary business strategy like I have, check out Mark Harbert’s Tube Traffic Mojo. The people using this course are getting crazy results and some are making money for the very first time in their business because of it. You can find it here: http://mrshaffer.tubetrafficmojo.com/ as well. ( a heads up: using this course is a serious strategy and it does cost money. But hey if you’re not going to invest in your business what are you going to invest in? )
- Trade show booths- I’m not suggesting that you rent booths at a trade show but instead go two of them gather business cards and wait a week or at least a few days and then call the person at which you got their business card . These people are there because want more business they want to advertise oftentimes come a way not having made as many sales as they would like; this is an opportunity for you to perhaps offer them something else. Talk to them a little bit about your business and then see if they would be interested in something outside of what they normally do.
- Realtor signs – a realtor has their own sign out because they are advertising they want or business so you have to be a little below your reached out and call them. Ask them if just out of curiosity they would ever be open to a side project outside what they are currently doing. If they say no I’d be surprised ; but even then you haven’t lost anything there- they were already not part of your organization. Plus realtors make great prospects.
- Charity events – these are great because people often go to the east of network in their often people of good stature. Always remember don’t pitch you want to listen when meeting people first and see how you can provide value to them. This is a huge principle when it comes to networking- you pitch too early, you will grow in that relationship.
- Clothing -it is very easy to use your clothing to advertise, but use a smart slogan and have people ask you about your business; for instance if you’re in a health business you can talk about weight loss if you’re into saving energy, how about something like “Interested in saving money on energy ? Ask me how.
- Outgoing checks -when you send a check to someone put your business card or a drop card in there you never know someone on the other end would be interested in; and it pretty much costs you nothing.
- Toll booths-if there is a car behind you and it is a nice car- pay for them to go through the toll, then leave a drop card or a CD or a Brochure with your information on its-Have the person running the toll booths and tell them to give it to the car behind you.
- Realtor books-these are everywhere in every grocery store you walk into. Pick them up and don’t be afraid to give these people a call people in real estate are hurting their hoping the market will come back and many of them make excellent networkers, they know how the network already some of that income that they’ve lost the last few years they might just be looking to replace it; use the same script I showed you before it’s a simple question really. Remember your first goal remember is to put information in their hands.
Then after you made these initial steps this is when you start giving them more information don’t want to pitch right away he wanted the curiosity-then propose a way for them to learn more. That’s all today guys will you got something out of this I hope you will be able use these nine tips to grow your business and prosper.
Bless and be blessed,
P.S. Want to know what all the top earners are using to automate their business and end rejection for good ? (Hint: it’s all about the system and your marketing funnel. ) Follow this link to get my free report and learn how to get an endless supply of leads clamoring to learn about your business.